Search This Blog

Thursday, 17 January 2013

Eager Beavers.

Okay. So, I've just found out my ex has ALREADY gotten together with another guy.

Lemme throw you some background story. We had dated for a year but we decided to call it quits for awhile. We were single for a few months and then, our flames reignited and we decided to start dating again up until about a month ago. Now, within that time, he's found a new beau, started casually dating him and then, became his boyfriend a couple of days ago.

Now, I want him to move on be happy, and so do I. But this just seems so sudden, so soon. It kinda upsets me a tad. I know I don't have no real right, but we've barely stopped seeing each other for a month and he's already dating someone else. It kinda makes me feel worthless.

How I feel right now.
If it were a few months or so down the track, I'd be fine with it. That's enough time passed between relationships. But this... it seems too soon. He seemed more than too eager to move on. 

So yeah, that is my love life in a nutshell. To anyone reading this, is this short period of time an acceptable time to move on? Or do youse think it's too soon? Comment on what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment