Search This Blog

Saturday, 12 January 2013

Drinking is NOT Fun Kids

I feel so gross.

So, I hadn't been out in awhile, so, a few friends and I decided to go to the local gay club. We told ourselves we were there to make friends, even though, we really just wanted a lover for the night.

Fat chance of that happening.

I'm not really big on the whole clubbing scene, in fact, I'd probably be one of the last people to go to an event at a club. But, I decided, if I AM going to make more friends this year, this is just one of the things I'm gonna have to bite the bullet for.


Yup. Complete and utter failure. All I did was get ridiculously drunk and throw up everywhere. There was kind of a sweet moment though when people in backpacks give me a bottle of water to drink and a vomit bag; which was bloody handy on the taxi drive home.

This is why I don't drink that often. It's good for like 2 or 3 hours, but after that it's just shitcity. Give me drugs over booze anyday, at least it doesn't make you chuck your guts up unless it's taken in shockingly big proportions.

No comments:

Post a Comment